Students at Olson are actively engaged in their learning both invidually and in cooperative groups. We use FOSS Science, Four Block Math, Balanced Literacy and MONDO curriculum as well as TCI social studies materials to support academic achievement. In addition, we utilize the "Above the Line" positive behavior program that focuses on explicit teaching of positive behaviors.
In addition to strong academics focus we have many fun events that involve our students and families. These include Family Fun Nights, school dances, a spring carnival, etc. These are a few of the many events held at our schools.
Our school has an excellent after school program provided by YMCA. Our building is often used after school hours by many other organizations, such as MSCR, to benefit everyone in our community
801 Redan Drive
Verona, WI 53593
- Mondays: 8:30 a.m. to 1:50 p.m.
- Tuesdays through Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to 3:22 p.m.
Phone numbers you may wish to call:
- School Office number - 442-2600
- Safe arrival - 442.2606
- Fax number - 442-2699
- Health Office - 442-2611
- After School YMCA- 276-6616 ext 246
E-mail addresses you may wish to use:
- Principal: Tonja Gallagher
- Secretary: Deb Kollberg
- Social Worker: Nina Borokhom
- Psychologist: Katelyn Oellerich
- Kindergarten and First Grade - 18-20 students per class
- Second and Third Grade - 24-26 students per class
- Fourth and Fifth Grade - 25-27 students per class
Staff Parking Lot: The rear lot behind the school is for staff only. This is not a drop off, pick up or turn around area.